Addison loves to ask me questions about the baby. She always wants to know if the baby is awake or sleeping. And she loves to sing to the baby and tickle her. The other day we had this conversation:
Addison: Are you sure the baby is awake or asleep?
Me: She is awake.
Addison: Are you sure she is having fun playing with her baby toys?
Me: Umm...she doesn't have any baby toys in there. She is just hanging out.
Addison: Are you sure you didn't swallow any baby toys for her to play with?
Me: No. I did not swallow any baby toys for her to play with.
Addison: She must be really bored in there then.
Me: I think she is ok.
Addison really thinks the baby is in my stomach. She thinks I am going to have to throw up to get baby Brooklyn out. We will just let her keep thinking that!







5 comments:
That's awesome. I would probably explain though that she won't come out with throwing up because the next time Addi gets a tummy ache and thinks she might throw up she will probably think she is going to have a baby!
I love that conversation!!! I was just thinking how bored the baby must be not having anything to do, Addi and I think alike! (You should be worried!!!) Lauren has been tickling the baby too and always listens to my belly and says the baby is laughing. Fun times!!!
Addison is such a funny girl! I can just see her thinking things through and coming up with this. Seriously she has such an imagination!
Hey Katie! I love the picture of your girls at the top of your blog. They're such beautiful little ladies! I saw your comment on my blog. That would be awesome if your computer genius brother could take a look for us because Tim and I are computer dummies. :-)
It's official. Addison is crazy. Nah, I love the gal! Maybe you should swallow a couple of toys. Lego's are small...
Post a Comment