My sweet Caemlyn. The terrible twos has gotten to my sweet Caemlyn. I was hoping it would skip over her.


How I love her even when she is:
-Dipping her cup in the toilet to get a drink (lucky addi actually flushed the toilet for once)
-Washing herself in the toilet water (what is the obsession with the toilet)
-Sitting on the kitchen table
-eating the dog food
-spilling every snack that I give her onto the floor and just walking away
-saying no to me all day long
-touching everything she is not suppose to touch
-hurting Addison
-this is a new one: giving me this look, angry look, that says "i refuse to do anything that you tell me to do." and runs the other direction laughing. (she stares at me with this new stare for about a minute and then runs away)
Then she smiles and how can I punish her!







4 comments:
That picture of Cam is so dang cute!!! I am sorry you have entered the terrible 2's, at least you had some practice with Addi first! They make toilet locks maybe you should get one. :P
Yah, I'm thinking you need a toilet lock though I've never used them. And that angry look...Oh that is Keller's signature look.
Goodness you have your hands full. But, you can feel the love too. Thank you for all you do for your little family.
It's hard to believe with those cute faces.... you would have never guessed what she is capable of!! Hope you get through! Bring them over if you need a break! We can handle a little two action especially since we are missing that age now!! It's a cute and hard age!
Post a Comment